Vampire Survivors is a 2D roguelite RPG game developed by poncle currently available on Steam. In this seemingly simple yet complex game, players must survive until dawn by fighting off hordes of night creatures. As the monsters get progressively more difficult as the night goes on, you’ll want to make sure you have the best weapons equipped for the job. We have the complete list of all Vampire Survivors weapons that you can refer to if you want to see what’s available.
Each character in the game, which you can unlock more of by earning coins and progressing, has a unique starting weapon. Most of these can be found during a playthrough, but the bone, for instance, is only usable by Mortaccio. Some Vampire Survivors weapons have specific prerequisites to meet before unlocking them. Also, players can upgrade their weapons by finding the right passives.
All Vampire Survivors Weapons
Here are all of the weapons in Vampire Survivors:
- Axe – High damage and high area scaling. Ignores duration.
- Death Spiral – Passes through enemies. This is the evolved Axe and requires Candelabra.
- Bone – Only usable by Mortaccia. Throws a bouncing projectile. Good with speed and duration.
- Clock Lancet – Chance to frezze enemies. Ignores power, speed, amount, and area.
- Cross – Aims at the nearest enemy and has boomerang effect. Ignores duration.
- Heaven Sword – Deals critical damage. This is the evolved Cross and requires Clover.
- Ebony Wings – Bombards in a circling zone. Good with cooldown and duration.
- Fire Wand – Fires at a random enemy, dealing high damage. Ignores duration.
- Hellfire – Passes through enemies. Requires Spinach.
- Garlic – Damages nearby enemies. Ignores cooldown, duration, and speed.
- King Bible – Orbits around the character. Good with area, cooldown, duration, speed.
- Unholy Vespers – Never ends. Requires Spellbinder.
- Knife – Fires quickly in the direction you are facing. Ignores duration.
- Thousand Edge – Fires with no delay. This is the evolved Knife and requires the Bracer.
- Laurel – Shields from damage when active. Good with cooldown reduction item.
- Lightning Ring – Strikes random enemies. Ignores speed and duration.
- Magic Wand – Fires at the nearest enemy. Ignores duration.
- Holy Wand – Fires with no delay. This is the evolved Magic Wand and requires Empty Tome.
- Peachone – Bombards in a circling zone. Good with cooldown and duration.
- Pentagram – Erases everything in sight. Good with cooldown and luck.
- Runetracer – Passes through enemies and bounces. Good with speed and duration.
- Santa Water – Generates damaging zones.
- Whip – Attacks horizontally and passes through enemies. Ignores speed and duration.
- Bloody Tear – Deals critical damage and absorbs HP. This is the evolved Whip and requires Hollow Heart.
How to Upgrade Weapons in Vampire Survivors
To upgrade weapons in Vampire Survivors, you need to have the weapon equipped and also have a corresponding item. At level eight, your item will upgrade after looting one of the chests that drop from high-level enemies. We have a full list of Vampire Survivors weapon combos below.
Vampire Survivors Weapon Combinations
- Bloody Tear – Whip + Hollow Heart
- Death Spiral – Axe + Candelabra
- Heaven Sword – Cross + Clover
- Hellfire – Fire Wand + Spinach
- Holy Wand – Magic Wand + Empty Tome
- Thousand Edge – Knife + Gloves
- Unholy Vespers – King Bible + Spellbinder
It is a good idea to pay attention to the power-ups you grab because you have a limited number of slots. Selecting the right passives to synergize with your weapons will put you in a good position in the late game.
These are all the Vampire Survivors weapons and combinations as of 0.2.6b. More will likely be added in future updates.
You May Like Also